*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/746491-This-ones-about-ends-for-what-starts-as-free
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1762035
A little bit of everything, colored my own way.
#746491 added February 6, 2012 at 1:45am
Restrictions: None
This one's about ends for what starts as free.
THE PROMPT: "February 5, 2012 ~ 30-Day Blogging Challenge prompt is Free prompt"

'Sup players. I don't even know if that's the official prompt. I stole it from somebody else. I don't even know if we even have a contest going on this month. I thought we might have a month or two off to recharge, like last time. Instead, we barged right into it again. Not that I mind, but it's weird.

It's weird because I agree with Julie D - PUBLISHED! 's post on the "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS forum (it's not weird that I agree with my twin though)...30DBC Creator/Founder usually has a little run-up beforehand so we know when the next challenge starts. He has the forum ready. We move on with our lives for a month or so, and we jump back into this crazy blurry blogginess. We don't usually end a month and wake up to an email the next day saying you, you, you, you, you and you are calling the prompts for the next week. It's a little awkward, especially for the people who have already said they're not gonna be involved.

So I don't know. Guess I'll keep makin' entries as long as people keep readin' 'em. And people keep readin' 'em, so that's cool.

MUSICAL BREAK!!

I've got nothin', but since I spent a little money on iTunes yesterday, I'll throw this one at ya. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_426RiwST8

VITAL STATS:

*Vignette2* So I made a pretty badass soup today. How badass you say? Because every time I reached into the spice cabinet above the stove for something, something else would fall on me. And when I got pissed and threw it back in the cabinet, something else would fall on me. That's how you know it's a good soup. When your girlfriend's struttin' around the house naked after her shower and all you can do is yell at her to put some clothes on, you know that's a badass soup. When the gay men at the Super Bowl party claim they're afficionados of "potato soups" and proclaim yours to be very good, then that's one badass soup. When you pour bacon grease into a can, and the can wants no part of the grease? Badass soup, for real. Cheddar bacon potato soup killed it at the Super Bowl party I went to, yo. Straight killed it.

*No**Crown* I would advise you all from staying away from the new Burger King "Toppers" sandwiches. I hadn't eaten all day; in fact, I slept a good chunk of it. But on the way to picking up justjessica1 from work, I decided that a dashboard meal would suit me. But BK changed their fries again. I used to love their fries. Now, not so much. And the stores with reader boards that advertise this "new bacon"? No. It's their same old shitty undercooked bacon, only it's thicker. And the "beef" patty is a little thicker than their "standard" "hamburger" patty. But the one I chose was loaded with ketchup and mayo. Not that I would've minded, but it was so poorly put together. And yes, I waited until I was parked to eat it, but damn, it was not comfortable eating it. At all. Y'all been warned.

*Rainbowl* So yes, I spent the evening in the company of a few gay men, and it was a great time! I love my homos! For the unintiated folks in my webiverse, please read this entry regarding my status within the local gay community: "Not that there's anything wrong with that...

And that's it for tonight folks. Gonna make it a brand new day when I wake up tomorrow. Jess already wants to make the house keep smellin' like my soup, and make another batch. To that I say fine...just cook the bacon on the burner that heats up quicker...damn you, electric stove! Anyway, here's hoping your day was as "souper" as mine. Peace, love, and GOODNIGHT NOW!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Trc-6BzFEUY&feature=fvwrel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOj487A-LQ0

Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

© Copyright 2012 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/746491-This-ones-about-ends-for-what-starts-as-free