*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/746992-Poetic-Justice-or-Loves-Salvation
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#746992 added February 13, 2012 at 4:20pm
Restrictions: None
Poetic Justice or Love’s Salvation
February 13, 2012 ~ 30-Day Blogging Challenge prompt is Love's slavation. Story Conclusion/


“How do you feel this morning, Red?” Lydia poured him a cup of coffee and then placed a toasted bagel on the plate in front of him.

“Sore and glad to be alive,” he took a sip of coffee. “What time does the bus come in today?”

“Noon,” she frowned, “I still think you should see a doctor. I don’t like the look of that bruise on your side.”

“This afternoon I’ll let you take me to the hospital, OK.” He took a bit of the bagel, “In the mean time, is there a way to get Corrine and Jeffry to the Fisherman’s Hut about 12:00 PM.”

“No need to, ever since Corrine got married she has worked on Valentines’ Day. She and Jeffry will be playing host and hostess as usual.”

“How long has she been married?”

“About two years, today is their anniversary. Why?”

“Shall we go to the Fisherman’s Hut for lunch?”

“Sure, Red,” she smiled, “what are you up to?”

“Poetic justice,” he laughed.

***
At precisely 12 noon, four women all dressed in scarlet got off the bus and walked into the Fisherman’s Hut. After they entered, Red and Lydia went into the restaurant.

“My I help you,” Jeffry said, without looking up.

“Of course, you can darling,” the women said in unison.

Jeffry turned pale and grabbed the host stand to keep from passing out.

“What’s wrong, Jeff,” Corrine said, “Do you know these women?”

“Of course he does,” said Red stepping forward, “Mrs. Corrine Mason, may I introduce you to Jeffry’s other wives.”

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/746992-Poetic-Justice-or-Loves-Salvation