*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/747359-Oxygen-we-all-need-it
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#747359 added February 18, 2012 at 10:45pm
Restrictions: None
Oxygen we all need it
Jamál (Beauty), 13 Mulk (Dominion), 168 BE – Saturday, February 18, 2012 about 7:50 PM Pacific Time

My mother is plastic tubes that lead to an oxygen machine. I am not sure what to call it; it is not a portable oxygen tank. It some how extracts oxygen from the air. Mom does not like to wear the plastic tubes in her nose and she takes them out. I think it is becoming a game. She removes them. I put them back on her nose and around her ears.

Today was especially difficult. Every time I checked, she had removed them, so I put them back. I sit on the couch with her for a long time. As long as I was there, she did not take them out, but when I got up to get her coffee, do work in another room or at the computer, she removed them. When I was sitting on the couch, I dozed off for about five or ten minutes and when I woke up she was still wearing them.

I am beginning to think she takes them out because she wants me to sit with her, but does not want to ask me to sit on the couch. I see how that works tomorrow. I can always work at the computer before she gets up or after she goes to bed. Of course, when I was dozing Mom could have been asleep as well and just did not realize she was wearing the oxygen tubes.

© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/747359-Oxygen-we-all-need-it