*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/747447-The-Psychics-Message
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#747447 added February 19, 2012 at 9:23pm
Restrictions: None
The Psychic’s Message
February 18, 2012 ~ 30-Day Blogging Challenge prompt is Get out your old notebooks (or those stone tablets you used to write on when you were neighbors with Barney Rubble and Fred Flintstone) and read them. After that, pick one of the characters, and write a brief Profile of them. List their Name, Occupation, Gender, Sexual Orientation (optional) and anything else you can think of. After that, write a short story about them, 2000 words, or less, (or more), though you don’t need to put down the word Count.


Kayla left the Marie Calendar’s Restaurant on Sahara and walked slowly to her car. She did not like eating alone, but she had no choice today. Harvey was out of town and Nora had to work. As she approached her car, she noticed that the headlights were on. Odd, she thought, I don’t remember leaving the lights on.

Going to the driver’s side door, she found a paper stuck in the window. It was a crudely written advertisement for a psychic.

Miss June Psychic


Reader Healer Advisor
She doe’s face and mind Reading’s
Card Reading’s
Voice and Mind Vibration’s Horoscope’s
Party’s and Gathering’s
Sciene by appointment only
She can help you with any Problem that this crazy Mixed up World has to offer So Pleas call No Matter What Race or Creed
Male or Female youg or old
God love’s us and Miss June and God can and Help You
Reading in her private home

Interesting, Kayla put the note in her purse and took out her keys, note, someone needs to proof read the woman’s ad if she really want to get business. She got into the car, inserted the key into the ignition and attempted to start the car.

“Damn, I guess I must have left the lights on.” Taking her cell phone from her purse, she call Triple A. While she was waiting for the tow truck, she took the advertisement from her pocket and looked at the back. Written in a red pen was the message

Miss Kayla, please call me ASAP. I have some photos you may want to see. Your Personal Psychic, Miss June.


NOTE: The note was one I found in my car door several years ago, the name of the psychic was not Miss June and there was no handwritten message on the back, but I thought the ad would be a good idea for a story of some type.

Kayla is 5’ 5” with red hair and blue eyes.

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/747447-The-Psychics-Message