*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/748709-I-want-a-vacation
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#748709 added March 10, 2012 at 1:21pm
Restrictions: None
I want a vacation!
March 10, 2012, Saturday, Day 10 ~ 30-Day Blogging Challenge prompt is HOW WAS YOUR DAY? WHAT HAPPENED?


How was my day? I want a vacation! I want to go to a tropical island or a snowy mountain peek. Anywhere is all right as long as I have indoor plumbing, an internet connection, and no one on one contact with human beings for at least a week. Does that answer the question?

I over slept this morning and didn’t get up until 5:15 AM. I woke up because I heard mother crying. I took my thyroid tablet and went into her bedroom to see about the issue, but she wouldn’t tell my why she was crying. I convinced her to remain in bed until I took the trashcan and two recyclable bins to the curb. We have three recyclable bins, but I didn’t take the one containing glass to the curb.

I came back into the house. Got Mom up, changed and into the living room. Then I went back into her bedroom to get the oxygen machine. I got it into the living room, plugged in, and the tubes in her nostrils. Then I put her hearing aids in her ears. She doesn’t like wearing the oxygen tubes or the hearing aids, in addition, Mom had taken all of her morning meds, had her first breakfast, and issues with fecal incontinence.

Mom forgets she eats. When she forgets eating, she gets hungry again. On Saturday, Sunday, and holidays she remains home and we eat at least two breakfast, two lunches, and depending on how early she goes to bed two dinners. I have to fix our second breakfast.

On the bright side, this morning she hasn’t accused me of attempting to poison her with the meds the doctor prescribe. Therefore, I suspect today will be a good day. I’m closing this so I can take the rest of my morning meds and fix something to eat.

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/748709-I-want-a-vacation