*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/748776-This-ones-about-the-takeover
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1762035
A little bit of everything, colored my own way.
#748776 added March 11, 2012 at 6:57pm
Restrictions: None
This one's about the takeover.
THE PROMPT: "DISCUSS SOMEONE ELSE'S BLOG ENTRY"

A good late-afternoon to all of you fine folks out there! It's another lazy Sunday around these parts. A good time for catching up and redecorating! Courtesy of my twin, Julie D - PUBLISHED! , I've got a new, important piece of artwork up there in the intro section*Up*. That's pretty special and it means a lot to me.

But enough about me for a day, right? Let's explore the prompt. He's a man who lives in the Canada of your soul. His brand of humour is unique and unlike others I've come across. He is a man of fairness and principle. He exhibited a fresh taste of wit during recent runs of the "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS. And he's a gamer...if WDC had a hockey team, I'd want him on my line. Ladies and gentlemen, please give it up for Brother Nature !

I'm naming this my "Entry Of The Week" because, well, it's funny. The way Joel spins his ideas into words just keeps me coming back for more. "Invalid Entry is a classic example of his work. I like how he thinks. I think Joel's going to have a lot of success in the game of blogging. Every entry seems to be something else you'd never expect. I hope anyone who reads this takes the time to check out some of Funk Joel Brother's other entries as well (I think I called him that the first time he read me...I hope he doesn't mind). He's not polished, but that's why he's on WDC...not that he needs much polishing anyway. The way he writes works. He's a promising member of the community, and I'm honored to have the opportunity to share him with you.

MUSICAL BREAK!!

No other reason to use this song but for this entry...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMrIy9zm7QY

VITAL STATS:

*Bullet**Check* Helluva Sabres game last night! When we last crossed paths Gerbe had scored to tie it at one-all. By the end of the night, the Sens squandered two more one-goal leads and the Sabres finished them off in a shootout. A character victory for this team. Can't wait for tomorrow's game against Montreal! *Delight*

*Confused* Jess had to be at some gathering about some new business venture through a mutual friend at 1pm. It's almost 7pm. I'm thinking it might be a cult or something. I thought about texting her to ask how much money she was spending, but then I figured that would cut into my alone-time. And lo and behold, the moment I commit my thoughts to the internet "add text" box, she walks in. And she's gonna wanna talk. And I'm not gonna wanna listen. But I will. Because I'm nice that way.

So with that, I better get the hell outta here, post up, and get ready to hear a lot of stuff I don't wanna hear. You hear me, folks? I think you do. So go on elsewhere and get some peace, some love, and GOODNIGHT NOW!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex1qzIggZnA&NR=1&feature=endscreen

© Copyright 2012 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/748776-This-ones-about-the-takeover