*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/749008-A-member-of-the-Food-Police-on-and-off-duty
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#749008 added March 16, 2012 at 4:10pm
Restrictions: None
A member of the Food Police on and off duty
March 16, 2012, Friday, Day 16 ~ 30-Day Blogging Challenge prompt is HOW WAS YOUR DAY? WHAT HAPPENED?


How was my day? I went to Smith’s Food & Drug store where I bought Mom a package of chicken tenders and me a package of Farmer John’s Smoked Sausage. If I ask Mom, she will want the Smoked Sausages; however, under the circumstances I don’t think it’s a good idea to give Mom the sausages to eat, so I’ll fix her the chicken tenders.

I will fix the smoked sausages for me. I know they’re probably not all that good for me, but I don’t have a shortened intestine and I’m not on a special diet. I’m still capable of making my own decision when it comes to food and everything else.

I have to be a member of the Food Police when it comes to making decisions for my mother and the meals I fix her. For myself, I can take time off as a Food Police officer; I can eat whatever I want, whenever I want and that’s what I’ll do. As long as I keep my food choices in moderation, it doesn’t matter what I eat. I do have to be careful of what I eat in front of Mom because if she sees something she wants she will ask for it and I’m just not sure I could say no if I’m eating the item, but I suppose I’ll eventually find out.

If Mom does ask for some smoked sausage, I’ll cut a little bit off of mine and give it to her. Mom doesn’t eat much at a meal, but she does eat all day long. My problem is normally finding a variety of food for her to eat over the weekend.

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/749008-A-member-of-the-Food-Police-on-and-off-duty