*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/749459-It-is-a-good-Friday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#749459 added March 23, 2012 at 3:23pm
Restrictions: None
It is a good Friday
March 23, 2012, Friday, Day 23 ~ 30-Day Blogging Challenge prompt is WAS YOUR DAY? WHAT HAPPENED?


This morning was a bit stressful, but after I convinced Mom to take her medication, it got better. After Mom left for the Daycare center, I fixed myself some hot cakes. I used a mix and made the batter too thin I fixed me three anyway. I suppose I could use flour to thicken the batter, but I am not going to mess with it now because the think hot cakes tasted all right and there was enough left over for tomorrow.

I am in the process of emptying the drying rack so that I can do some laundry later today. I have a clothesline outside, but I haven’t used it in a while because, with the condition of my legs, it’s an effort to stand at the clothes line and hang clothes. I expect, or rather hope, this will change soon. I had the outpatient surgery on my right leg yesterday and today the leg is feeling better. The RN in the office said I could take the bandage off tomorrow.

I am in the process of giving some of Mom’s clothes away. She has gained so much weight that none of her clothes fit her not even her bras. She now wears a 38C, so the two older bras she has will not fit her. The only bra that fits her is the one someone at the Daycare center bought her. I am washing her new bra by hand, so it should be dry by Monday.

Oh Great, I left my coffee in the breakfast room; all though considering that the drying rack is in there I should call it the drying room. I will have to go get it and take some more clothes into Mom’s room. I have to do my clothes this evening and tomorrow because the woman that comes in the help Mom on Sunday will wash most of Mom’s clothes.

I expect the rest of my day to go good. I got an ad opportunity from goviralnetwork.com earlier today and posted it on Poet 999’s Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff, so it is a good Friday.

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/749459-It-is-a-good-Friday