*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/749495-Lost-Found-and-still-Lost
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1540953
The Continuing Saga of Prosperous Snow
#749495 added March 24, 2012 at 8:35am
Restrictions: None
Lost, Found, and still Lost
March 24, 2012, Saturday, Day 24 ~ 30-Day Blogging Challenge prompt is HOW WAS YOUR DAY? WHAT HAPPENED?


It is a good day! I found my string of 95 green prayer beads yesterday, so this morning I used those to when I chanted God’s Greatest Name. If I don’t have the prayer beads I can use my fingers when I count to 95 (and no I don’t have 95 fingers), but it’s easier to use the prayer beads. When I use the prayer beads, I can focus on the chanting rather then counting.

I still have Mom’s pink prayer beads to find, which I think may be in one of her jewelry boxes; however, she could have put them in a dressers. I can’t ask Mom because if she does remember them she wouldn’t remember where she put them. More then likely, she would say she never had them and then get upset because she thinks I’m accusing her of something.

Besides the prayer beads, I have to find my Grandmother’s hand held magnifying glass. The last time I saw it was in a drawer in my mother’s dresser, but I don’t remember which one. At least, I think that was where I saw it; it could be on the dining room table, which is still in my living room. I think I’ll clean of the table first and then move it back into my dining room. Ever since I took that table out of the dining room, my life and house has been in disarray. Maybe if I move the table back into the dining room things may straighten up a bit.

I don’t know how many of the lost items I’ll be able to look for today. This is Saturday and Mom is home all day. I don’t get her up until about 7:00 AM on Saturday and Sunday (unless she wakes up). This morning I still have the trashcan and some recyclables to take to the curb. I’ll post this and then roll the trashcan to the curb.

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/749495-Lost-Found-and-still-Lost