*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/750030-Making-Yourself-do-it
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#750030 added April 2, 2012 at 10:03am
Restrictions: None
Making Yourself do it
Making Yourself do it

In the low carb diet there is a phase called “Conversion.” In past diets I have been able to feel when this occurred. I get “Wired” and can almost feel the calories burning off. This morning I had dropped another pound. I think after I finish the blog I’ll go run a mile.

After finishing yesterday I searched an RC site and found a club in my local area. Not only that they were having a show in Wisconsin Rapids that is about 45 minutes from here? After church we went to see it and I joined the club. One of the members gave me a list of the equipment I need and I’ll go Wednesday to order it from a local Hobby Shop. I could order it on line but the owner/operator has been very helpful and I’ll give him a chance to come close to the E-Bay prices.

The first episode of Game of Thrones came on for the season and the serial series on HBO is off to another exiting season. After watching an installment I have bad dreams and wake up even more wired than I would normally feel.
If you can get HBO you might consider watching it.

Throw it off, I tell myself as I try and get cranking for the day.

Last night I watched U-Tube Videos of Front Person View (FPV) camera flying RC Gliders. I got to see one demonstrated similar to the one I am thinking about getting.

Today I want to work some on my Essence and the Stones story. As I template reading a chapter of GOT and then write a chapter of E&S I am beginning to realize that my antagonists tend to be outside the orbs of the action. This is to say they are external… i.e. One is a bad guy from another country. I need to work on showing more conflict from and between daily life characters. The potential is there and I need to show it more fully. I think I will also try to show that my characters are not “lily white” and even though they are all basically decent people,… show how they have moments when the evil inside sometimes gets the upper hand. How once the “Paste is out of the Tube” it is hard to get it back inside.

I find that the hardest time I have in writing a novel is getting myself to sit down and do it. Once I do I relax and everything starts to flow… However getting my rear end down in the chair with the myriad of other things I could be doing is a real challenge.

Tomorrow is Voting day and I will be working from noon to eight O’clock and beyond. There is so much paper work to consider that it really gets the Township Clerk and poll-workers in a sprint, at the end of the day.

© Copyright 2012 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/750030-Making-Yourself-do-it