*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/750755-A-creep-of-
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#750755 added April 11, 2012 at 9:43pm
Restrictions: None
A creep of .............
This is magenta - the color. There is no purple - I wanted purple !

Thanks to fellow people (we will not name names) I now know tortoises go around in 'Creeps'.

A gaggle of geese I can hear, a murder of crows sounds correct, see the flocks and swarms, all of these make sense - then, a creep of tortoises ?


This is hunter - the color.

Knows an off color joke, quite a few actually, jokes that make one to be looked at - once you have told it; you can see the other mind churning, and the expression of "okay, now I know about his madness".
No, I'm not about to tell any.
The fact that I know way too many jokes, is bad enough as it is.

This time the joke is on me.

I have my wife in a bottle ! No, not the ashes, don't be silly ! This is no joke.

Actually, that is not correct, it a by-product of her (the kids are fine, ty) no - not one of the kids !

She has produced a (? - cluster) of cholestrol which is commonly called a gall-stone.

Apparently she was secretly producing this oddity or her body has - now, we never discussed it.

There it is on display for all to see, our latest conversation piece, and it cost a pretty penny !

What next ?


To be con't ...............

© Copyright 2012 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/750755-A-creep-of-