*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/751794-Laura
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#751794 added April 26, 2012 at 10:51pm
Restrictions: None
Laura
me me me me me:

It rained during the morning and poured around noon. Other parts of Costa Rica are still dry but not here. Everything is green.

Went to feria but only bought some little breads and a granizado. The highlight of the day was an autistic child who played with me. Sam told me he doesn't interact with people. He did with me today! So, mostly I sat with Sam and later we went out to a restaurant, Something I rarely do.

The place? Laura's. Which reminds me of Laura in Kansas many decades ago which reminds me of what Sam and I were talking about earlier which reminds me of... a friend of mine.

It was a nice gathering to say goodbye to one of their friends. About $8.50. Which isn't a lot but I seldom spend that much on a meal.

It was a nice change of pace.

I'm feeling less socially isolated. My plans to travel with Alberth this weekend are becoming more defined; although, it doesn't really matter. We'll do whatever and that will be good enough.

So I should be happy with the present and the connections I have now. But I find myself saddened by the past.
29,354

© Copyright 2012 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/751794-Laura