*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/752422-This-ones-about-another-day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1762035
A little bit of everything, colored my own way.
#752422 added May 7, 2012 at 12:43am
Restrictions: None
This one's about another day.
THE PROMPT: "Snow ~ Another Long Day

Good evening everyone. Such a great prompt from Prosperous Snow celebrating , and yet I find myself with almost no way to go with it out of many.

Maybe it's because I had all damn day to mull it over, and there's enough going on that one thought cancels out the other. I'm not sure.

Like I said in my comments to Snow, I save all my change. I have a large plastic bucket. It once held $5 worth of cheese balls. Now, the bottom rim of it alone can hold around $40 of change. That's around the point where I decide to cash it in at the Coinstar machine, paying 8.9 cents/dollar to convert my change into a cash voucher. It's a small price to pay for money I otherwise wouldn't think anything about. I imagine if I'd just wait until the bucket was full, I'd probably have a few hundred in there, easily. Dollars, that is.

Today was a good day, otherwise. Did a few chores around the house, took a solid nap and ate some tasty snacks as my dinner. Picked up breakfast sandwiches from the local diner this morning for breakfast as well. Sometimes you need to spend a day off doing damn near nothing just to feel a little sense of accomplishment.

MUSICAL BREAK!!

Finally got my tickets to see this band! It's only been about 10 years or so. Well, this is an acoustic, non-full band version, but still, it's cool.



VITAL STATS:

*Cart* Had the day off from retail hell, but that doesn't mean shit. G-Stamm texts me first thing to tell me that we've caught Clyde, a really, really old guy, stealing again. And that we did nothing but basically say, "Hey! Don't do that!" Really? He's still of sound mind, and he's not hurting for money, as evidenced by the vehicle he double-parks in the handicapped area. What I wanna know is, at what age is it ok for you to think it's ok that you're entitled to just flat-out steal anything you want from a store?

That's it for today. Too busy countin' my proverbial pennies from heaven to have anything else of importance to say. Peace, and GOODNIGHT NOW!!


© Copyright 2012 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/752422-This-ones-about-another-day