*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/752910-Snow--This-is-abusing
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#752910 added May 15, 2012 at 11:52am
Restrictions: None
Snow ~ This is abusing
Tuesday, May 15, 2012 ~ MAY 2012 FOLLOW ME BLOGGING CHALLENGE prompt is "Invalid Entry by 30DBC Creator/Founder


... and this only sounds abusing.

Monday through Friday, a Certified Nurses Assistance (C.N.A.) gives Mom a shower. On Saturday and Sunday, if she needs a shower due to an accident I give her the shower. Anyone who has read some of my earlier posts knows that Mom has Alzheimer’s disease (AD) and among other things has anger issues.

This morning, as she does every morning, Mom put up a fuss (actually more like a tantrum) when the C.N.A. gave her the shower. Mom shouts, accuses the woman of wanting to kill her, calls her names, etc. This morning, someone called the police, a 911 call, about a senior in trouble. The officers were nice. I showed them through the house and the C.N.A. showed them her information. They left and that is it (I hope that is it) for today.

The last couple of days I have left the front door open, which may be why someone called today because Mom was louder then normal. Anyway, from now on I’m leaving the front door and all other doors or windows in the house closed until after Mom gets her bath.

I suspect this is going to be an on going issue; therefore, I have to get the house a lot cleaner then it is to prevent my embracement when the officers come again.

Since I have a doctor’s appointment at 10:00 AM, I’m going to post this now so that I can get dressed. I need to have the bandage on my left leg changed today and again on Thursday.

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer

© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/752910-Snow--This-is-abusing