*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/753830-Snow--Anything-Goes
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#753830 added May 31, 2012 at 3:02pm
Restrictions: None
Snow ~ Anything Goes
Thursday, May 31, 2012 ~ MAY 2012 FOLLOW ME BLOGGING CHALLENGE prompt is Anything Goes by 30DBC Creator/Founder


Anything Goes the way of “All the Plans of Mice and Men”


My plans for today consisted of the following. First, stop at the ATM machine and withdraw $100.00. Second, go to Kindred Hospital, have the bandage on my left leg changes, and see the wound doctor. Third, go to Walgreens to pick up some Claraton (I’m not sure how to spell it, but I know what I’m looking for) or the store brand equivalent.

My plans for tomorrow consisted of the following. First, go to the Bank and deposit Mom’s Union Pension in her checking account. Second, go to Smith’s Food and Drug to get some grocery items such as bread, laundry detergent, etc. for the weekend.

All these plans have changed. Mom slid off the bed onto the floor this morning when I was getting her up. I couldn’t left her off the floor, so I called the hospice and they sent one of the night nurses. She called the non-emergency number, which sent paramedics to the house to left Mom back in bed. I didn’t sent Mom to daycare today and therefore, the plans for today and tomorrow have changed.

Mom is asleep. She had a tough night. She was too weak to stand by herself. I have to go check on her in a few minutes and see if I can get her to take one of her noon pills. This should be an interesting adventure because she doesn’t want to swallow the pill once I put it in her mouth. Maybe I’ll try giving it to her with a spoon full of fruit juice or something like that. Once the pill dissolves in her mouth, she has to swallow it.

Mom’s night consisted of wanting to get out of bed and go somewhere. I have no idea where she wanted to go. I’m not sure she knew, but neither of us slept. I’m awake as long as I don’t sit down and turn the television on. If I do that I’ll go to sleep and I hate sleeping sitting down.

Tomorrow Mom is going to the daycare center. I talked to the RN in charge of her case and she thought it would be a good idea for Mom to go. I’ll send Mom to the daycare center and do the stuff I planned to do today tomorrow. The activities I planned for tomorrow I will accomplished on Monday.

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/753830-Snow--Anything-Goes