*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/753950-Why-I-enjoy-the-different-Blogging-Challenge-formats
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#753950 added June 1, 2012 at 10:46pm
Restrictions: None
Why I enjoy the different Blogging Challenge formats
center}Friday, June 1, 2012, Day 1 ~ 30-Day Blogging Challenge prompt is "What Blogging Challenge format do you prefer - the structured format of April or the looser format of May's Follow Me. As always, explain why, give examples etc, etc If you have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, just give us a rundown of your blogging history."

I don’t have a preference of Blogging Challenges because there are parts of each format I like. The part of the Follow Me Blogging Challenge I like best is not having to think up a title. The Follow Me entries let me focus on finding a connection with the title to something my life. Sometimes finding a creative or uncreative title is difficult.

A blogging challenge
Helps the focus of my muse
A flighty creature

The part of the 30-Day Blogging Challenge structured format I like best are the prompts, especially the serial prompts. For me a prompt is like a theme, I can begin writing and as I write the subject of the entry becomes clear.

My muse is like a butterfly flitting from flower to flower, blossom to blossom, with out a focus. The titles or the prompts help my muse focus on finding the nectar in the blossoms. This is the reason I like parts of both formats and cannot decide which format I like best.

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/753950-Why-I-enjoy-the-different-Blogging-Challenge-formats