*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/754074-This-ones-about-looking-back
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1762035
A little bit of everything, colored my own way.
#754074 added June 3, 2012 at 6:53pm
Restrictions: None
This one's about looking back.
THE PROMPT: "How was your week? Tell us about your week outside WDC? Mundane? Exciting? Tell us. Blog."

What's up y'all? So you wanna know about my week? Here, do this...take a look at my last seven blog entries. That's my week. It's been ups and downs, and right sides and left sides (and no, that doesn't mean it's ass). It is what it is and it was what it was. And if you were paying attention, you'd know. *Smirk*

By no means am I wearing the mad face about this prompt, but I'm making a motion to the powers that be to strike this kind of prompt from the system of the "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS. The true participants, while staying true to a prompt which may not yield the need to talk about their day, usually do anyway, because that's blogging...you talk about what's going on. A prompt is only fuel to talk about something else. To end this prompt with "Blog." is sort of redundant and frankly, ridiculous, and that by means is in no offense to 30DBC Creator/Founder or Thundersbeard 30DBC JULY HOST . This is just my opinion, being worn like high heels and handcuffs in church. Who seconds the motion?

MUSICAL BREAK!!

If you know me you know I love to support my friends, and I love to support local music. I have the two cd's this band's put out, and I used to work with the drummer, who now tends bar at one of my favorite places to see shows, Mohawk Place. And while they have next to nothing available on YouTube, I found this song, which I've never heard before.



VITAL STATS:

*Eat* Take a moment to ponder the amazingness of this picture, and how wonderful it'd be if it were, indeed, true.

6/12 Seen on the hand dryer in the Mighty Taco bathroom.


And that's what I'm leaving you with tonight. Off to make myself some fantastic Steakum sandwiches. Peace, and GOODNIGHT NOW!!

© Copyright 2012 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/754074-This-ones-about-looking-back