*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/754292-A-Thing-of-Beauty-in-the-Eyes-of-the-Beholder
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#754292 added June 6, 2012 at 8:55pm
Restrictions: None
A Thing of Beauty in the Eyes of the Beholder
Wednesday, June 6, 2012 ~ 30-Day Blogging Challenge prompt is "What is the most beautiful thing you've ever seen? This could be a moment, a place, a movie scene - - Talk about something that has inspired you."


I stood in the center of the garden, in haling a thousand different scents, while around me a multitude of fruits and flowers in every stage of bloom. I watched in amazement, as animals, humans, and insects walked through the garden in peace.

I looked into the sky and saw the sun shining bright. Birds of different colors and types flew peacefully over the garden. Some landed in trees tall as mountains and built their nest in huge limes. Others built their nests bushes and short trees. All raised their families in peace.

An afternoon rain shower produced a rainbow pure and beautiful. I wanted to remain there forever, but when my cell phone alarm ring I set up in bed. I set there remembering the most beautiful garden I had ever seen.

I see in my dreams
exquisite and beautiful
visions.

Some of my most beautiful visions have been in my dreams. I dream in color and every other sense possessed by human beings. Sometimes things I have encounter in my waking hours are there. At other times, the beauty in my dreams exceeds anything I encounter while I am awake.

Beauty is out there
Open your eyes and look
At the rainbow of life

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/754292-A-Thing-of-Beauty-in-the-Eyes-of-the-Beholder