*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/754768-Later-On
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#754768 added June 12, 2012 at 8:45pm
Restrictions: None
Later On
Later On

This morning at zero dark-thirty (3:30 AM) I took Linda to Madison to catch her flight to Hot ‘Lanta. It was 59 degrees here and I was cold. When I came home I put my long-johns on. Can you believe that? My friend, Henry, came back from a fishing trip to Canada and he said he was cold the whole time. Maybe it has something to do with getting old.

I bought a book on Airbrushing. Hope it will get me up to speed on the basics. I didn’t have much luck to begin with and I discovered that the container that hangs under the brush needs a siphon hose. Duh! I though one was in there but when I opened it yesterday it was not in evidence. I think the “Hide-a-behind” stole it. That’s what my younger daughter used to tell me when she couldn’t find she needed. Another of her favorite saying was “Later On.” “…I’ll get to it later on.”

This afternoon I worked on my model airplane. I made some good progress on the boom section, the elevator and the rudder. Mostly it was cutting the slots for the hinges that allow the control surfaces to move.

Maybe I’m coming down with something. I am cold to the bone. More tomorrow.

© Copyright 2012 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/754768-Later-On