*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/756355-Titling-my-blog-is-not-my-strong-point
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#756355 added July 9, 2012 at 2:15pm
Restrictions: None
Titling my blog is not my strong point
It's raining finally. It hasn't rained in several weeks and the ground is just as hard as concrete. All the grass and shrubbery is looking wilted. Actually, it isn't raining YET, but it's thundering and dropping one drop at a time. Hopefully it will pour down shortly.

I went to the store a few minutes ago to pick up one of my husband's prescriptions and I saw that they were putting school supplies out. They had spiral notebooks for 17 cents, which I couldn't pass up. I bought twenty. They will be used up before it's over with. I may go get some more. The cashier told me that they wouldn't be there long. I have no doubt of that.

Emily is at camp. No telling whether she is getting rained on or not. She took her cell phone, but she had to borrow her friend's phone to text me that she couldn't get a signal. I don't have any trouble believing that. I got away from AT&T because of the problem finding a signal.

One of our church members is a pilot. He invited my husband and the other two children to go flying with him yesterday. They never had been up in a plane, so that was big doings. They flew for about thirty minutes. Emily will croak when she finds out that she missed it.

I got up around 7:00 this morning, then got back in bed around 10:30 with my little dog and snuggled with her. I love summer!

© Copyright 2012 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/756355-Titling-my-blog-is-not-my-strong-point