*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/756636-Babysitting
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#756636 added July 13, 2012 at 10:08pm
Restrictions: None
Babysitting
I am at my mother's house, babysitting her dog. This dog is traumatized when she goes out the door, you understand. Actually, this dog does sit on her bed and watch out the window for Mama to drive back up. It kills me.

Mama has gone out on a date. Hooray! She has been going out with this guy she knew when she was ten years old. Now both of their spouses have died and he lives in the next little town ten minutes away. My husband and I are slightly acquainted with his son, whose kids have played sports with our kids. They all seem to be nice enough. I'm glad she has found somebody her age to go out with. She swears she does not feel romantic about him, having known him when they were children, but we'll see. They went to Jerry's Fish House, which looks like an igloo. No lie! This could only be in Mississippi. I have included the link just so you can see it - the picture of the building is up at the top.

http://jerryscatfishhouse.com/aboutus.htm

© Copyright 2012 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/756636-Babysitting