*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/756840-ACCCCCkkkk
Rated: 13+ · Book · Animal · #1875812
A blog on the adventures my son's dog is taking me on while he is away for a month.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#756840 added July 17, 2012 at 8:27pm
Restrictions: None
ACCCCCkkkk!!!!!!
Okay, so i know I've been a little slack the last couple of days about posting - but there hasn't been a lot to say - but i'll get to that in a minute.

I HAVE NEWS!

REESE IS COMING HOME TOMORROW!

Well, as long as the flights aren't full - he has to fly stand by since his dad is a pilot.

We are sooooooo excited. I have to go to the store and get "Reese" food. he was going to come home thurs, fri, or saturday so this is a wonderful surprise. It's kind of ironic, because I was going to run all my piddly errands tomorrow and then I randomly decided to get them all done today! Perfect, huh?

Okay, about Miss Betty the last couple of days. She's been in a really good mood. (hmmm almost like she knew something) yesterday, the neighbor boy came over and was playing with her, and she loved it, but she did keep looking over at me like - "You realize he's nice, but he's no Reese."

Today we were laying down. I was trying to take a nap but her snoring was too "entertaining". Anyway, I guess she rolled over or something so my cell phone was under her. it rang/vibrated and she jumped so high. lol - poor thing, but it was hilarious.

honestly, i can't write any more - i can barely sit still i'm so excited about seeing reese!

Love to all!

Audra and Miss Betty

** Image ID #1529452 Unavailable **




© Copyright 2012 audra_branson (UN: abranson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
audra_branson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/756840-ACCCCCkkkk