*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/756862-This-ones-about-not-much
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1762035
A little bit of everything, colored my own way.
#756862 added July 18, 2012 at 10:24am
Restrictions: None
This one's about not much.
What's up folks? Not a lot around here. Just figured I'd log in for a quick update on everything involving me since I last ventured into this little text area. Which means I'll be brief.

Had a nice lunch at Salsarita's with some co-workers, which just reinforces my theory that the more things change in Retail Hell, the more things stay ridiculous. Speaking of which, they still haven't contacted me regarding my return. I guess that's what they really mean when they say "We'll contact employee relations and we'll be in touch." *Rolleyes*

I'm still single and one level on the food chain above homeless. Prospects for finding a permanent residence have been tough to come by in the areas I'm looking. And while being single has turned into something of a mixed blessing, it's pretty damn annoying when the person basically controlling all of your possessions has just deleted everything about you from her life. Very childish for a soon-to-be 41 year old. If I wanted the hassle of police contact, I would've already led the million man march over to where I used to live just to get my mail and a few other necessities. But fuck that. I'd rather wait and be peaceful.

I've learned some things about this ordeal. No matter how much you think you know or trust someone, they're still capable of doing a 180 on you. And for my skateboarding friends, consider yourselves lucky if they don't try to stick some kind of kick-flip at the end of that 180. Also, I've heard some incredible words of wisdom that have come from unlikely sources, which has proved to be invaluable.

And on a lighter note, I've lucked out and received some love on WDC. I recently celebrated 12 (is that right, or is it 11?) Years as a member of this great community. You'll have to excuse the capitalization error in the last sentence; my Blackberry won't forgive it. So I'm very thankful for everyone here. Very, very thankful.

So that's it for now...I've got some appointments to get to later and some other things to catch up on. Thanks for stoppin' by. *Heart*

© Copyright 2012 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/756862-This-ones-about-not-much