*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/757069-Chapter-8
Rated: 18+ · Book · Horror/Scary · #1881190
An evil twist to the usual things that go bump in the night.
#757069 added July 22, 2012 at 3:25pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 8
Janet threw Bonnie on the floor in the darkness.
She could see Bonnie's silhouette curled up in a ball over in the corner.
Bonnie was shaking and crying.
Janet just smiled.
She watched Bonnie sit up. She folded her arms around her knees and rocked back and forth.
"Only crazy people rock back and forth!" Janet yelled at her.
"Your the one who's crazy!" Bonnie yelled back.
"Crazy hell!" Janet said wanting to crack Bonnie's skull wide open.
"Who are you to determine who's crazy?" Janet wanted to know standing there with her
hands on her hips.
There was a knock on the door.
"Janet..Janet honey, are you in there?"
It was Janet's mother. Janet growled the loudest growl she could muster within herself.
" Where the hell else would I be? Go away Mother!" Janet yelled. "I've got to settle things with my best friend Bonnie."
She said sarcastically.
A small beam of sunlight appeared through the crack of dark blinds.
"Janet you come out of there right now! You are in big trouble young lady!"
Her mother yelled through the heavy door.
"Go fuck yourself!" The monstrous voice came out of Janet one more time.
She could hear her mother's cries come from the other side of the door.
"Janet, this is your father. You stop this nonsense right now! Just because you and Bonnie
have been fighting in the past doesn't give you the right to act like this!"
"Come on Janet!" Boomed the voice from out of the sky. "You know what you have to do! Kill her!
Kill her!"
The voice chanted from out of nowhere!
Janet looked around nervously.
Anger raged in her.
After all, it wasn't just the money, or the way Bonnie had acted. That wasn't it. Not it at all.
It was all about normalcy!
Why was Bonnie the one who got to live an every day normal life when she couldn't hold down a job to save herself? Why was Bonnie the one who got to see her parents everyday? Bonnie could get any man in the world she wanted. Why did Bonnie have to choose her man? Bonnie had everything. In fact, Janet didn't know why they were best friends at all.
Bonnie stopped and sniffled.
Janet could feel a small breeze coming in through the window.
Her anger seemed to diminish.
She looked at Bonnie.
Janet searched her mind.
She searched for facts and for emotions that she could remember back
then.
She couldn't find anything.
Not even a hint of what had happened.
© Copyright 2012 Angie3m (UN: angie3m at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Angie3m has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/757069-Chapter-8