*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/757070-Chapter-9
Rated: 18+ · Book · Horror/Scary · #1881190
An evil twist to the usual things that go bump in the night.
#757070 added July 22, 2012 at 3:58pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 9
"First of all I don't see where you get off stating that I stole your boyfriend Janet. I wasn't even interested in him. In case, you don't remember
he was interested in me. I tried to tell him to leave me alone and he wouldn't listen. I tried to tell him that I didn't want anything to do with him and he didn't listen! Janet you have to understand! It wasn't me! It was all him! When you walked in he was kissing me! I wasn't kissing him! I would never do anything like that to you! You and I were friends! We were best friends!"
The light beamed in and the voice boomed everywhere scaring the hell out of Janet.
"Janet, don't listen to her! Kill her! Kill her! You know what she's done! She's stole your
parents, she stole your boyfriend! She's stolen any reason for you to have any happiness in
your life! Don't listen to her! She is worthless!"
Janet could feel the rage inside of her body once more.
In the darkness she picked up what looked like a huge stick.
She swung it at Bonnie.
Bonnie dodged it screaming.
"You bitch! You've taken everything I've had. Everything in my whole entire life and you want
my forgiveness?"
Janet screamed as loud as she could.
"What the hell are you talking about Janet? I've done nothing!"
Janet swung the large stick catching Bonnie square in the shoulder.
Bonnie squealed in pain.
Bonnie tried to run for the door.
"You can't out run me, Bonnie. I'm much stronger. I'm much faster than you!"
Janet yelled out in that monstrous voice of hers.
"What's going on in there?" Janet's mother yelled, panicky from the other side of the door.
Janet was outraged.
She swung the stick around and hit the door smack dab in the middle of it.
She tried to pull the stick out again to swing again and the damn thing was stuck!
Janet cursed.
"Shut the fuck up mother, I don't want to hear your voice!"
The monster voice boomed out of Janet's body.
There was no controlling it now.
Janet was scared.
She tried to make it go away but she couldn't.
She didn't know how.
Janet closed her eyes in hopes that it would all disappear.
But, there they were; in a dark room with the door locked.
Fighting.
Why were they fighting?
Janet searched through her mind for any memory of anything that might give her a
hint of what was going on with her.
She found none.
All she knew is she was madder than hell at Bonnie.
It wasn't about the man who used to be the man of her dreams.
It wasn't about the fact that she hadn't seen her parents in eight months.
It wasn't about any of that.
There was something that was much deeper in the crevices of her mind.
Janet was trying desperately to find it. It was jabbing at her like a jagged kitchen knife. Poking at her every thought.
Probing at her every movement.
Playing peek-a-boo with her mind and her emotions.
What could it be that was causing her to feel this way?
Janet didn't know.
She knew one thing though, she was scared.
She didn't know if she was more scared of what she might find out that happened in the past.
Or more scared of what was going to happen in the future.
The only thing she knew is she was scared.
© Copyright 2012 Angie3m (UN: angie3m at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Angie3m has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/757070-Chapter-9