*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/757183-Chapter-10
Rated: 18+ · Book · Horror/Scary · #1881190
An evil twist to the usual things that go bump in the night.
#757183 added July 24, 2012 at 8:41pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 10
"You stole my parents away!" Janet screamed at what was supposed to be her best friend.
You dropped me off here and left me here! You wanted them all to yourself and you know it!
You've been jealous of me ever since you found out you were adopted! You had everything a
person could want!
Why did you have to take my everything!?!" Janet screamed.
Evidently Bonnie saw that as her clue and started going off the deep end.
"You blame me for everything! Janet how could you! How the hell did I steal your parents
away?"
She sounded angry. Janet didn't care.
"They haven't seen me and they haven't talked to me for eight months, Bonnie. I'm sure
you've gotten to see my parents and talk to them haven't you?"
"Actually," Bonnie said rather sarcastically, "I have. Your parents and I see each other
twice a week, at least. They came to my graduation in which you missed since you got your
stupid self stuck in here."
"Stupid!?!" yelled Janet, "Who the hell you calling STUPID?"
"First things first, " Bonnie said, "You fall in love with a guy who is so stupid.
He doesn't even notice you. He wants your best friend, Janet.
He doesn't want you!"
Janet looked down at her feet. She didn't mutter a word. All she wanted to do was cry.
"You wanna know why I was able to see your parents and you weren't?"
"Yes," Janet just kept looking at the floor.
"You tried to kill your mother, Janet! No one in their right mind tries to kill their mother
and lives!"
"What do you mean I tried to kill my mother. I would never do such a thing!"
"Well, you did! Last time they came in to see you they had a 3 pm appointment. You went after
your mother with a kitchen knife that was sitting on your breakfast tray earlier that morning!
That's why they never come and saw you. Can you blame them?"
"You're a liar Bonnie! A total and complete liar! I would never do anything to hurt that woman! You've got no right to say that shit about me, Bonnie! What have I ever done to you?""No right? Then the way you've been talking to her today. What kind of shit is that, Janet. Huh?Answer me! What kind of shit is that? Just because you've got this stupid mental disorder doesn't give you any right to be speaking to people like that!"
Bonnie pushed her.
Janet was weakened by Bonnie's speech.
She was filled with shame and guilt.
She couldn't even fight back.
All Janet could do was fall to the floor in the darkness.
© Copyright 2012 Angie3m (UN: angie3m at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Angie3m has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/757183-Chapter-10