*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/758403-Want-your-blog-read-Read-others-and-comment
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#758403 added August 12, 2012 at 5:49pm
Restrictions: None
Want your blog read? Read others ...and comment!
August 12, 2012: Sundays are a day of reflection. Tell us how your week was, what you did, and which Challengers entries resonated with you. This is also a great chance for you to review your favorite challengers blog through the review system.

I've read all of bloggers who have posted on The Blog Board. I wrote this comment in one entry:

I try to read blogs. Used to read a lot and Blogville back-in-the-day was a wonderful community. What I do do well is comment. Sometimes just a short note, but my two blogs here have over 100,000 views (built by interaction, promotion, and a couple ab-fab entries ...at one time had over 80 monthly readers...) but not quite so many comments. *Smile*

If people don't comment the writer might think no one cares even if the numbers say otherwise. Same at facebook. I'll be back in Montana and folks who haven't commented the 5 months I've been gone will say something about my photos or trip to Norway or... well ...imagine that! They read but they don't comment. Hard to remind myself that never-knowing is part of writing too.

I think it was nice for Wordsmitty ✍️ to provide a link to a blog entry by partyof5 .

MY week? Got some things done. Not as much as I should've. WDC account is paid for another year ...that's gotta count for sumptin'!
67.677

© Copyright 2012 Kåre Enga going to Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga going to Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/758403-Want-your-blog-read-Read-others-and-comment