*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/759313-Funny-Friday-Legend-of-the-creation-of-snow
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#759313 added August 24, 2012 at 9:54pm
Restrictions: None
Funny Friday: Legend of the creation of snow
Friday, August 24, 2012 ~ Day 24 of the 30-Day Blogging Challenge prompt is "Write a short story/paragraph using as many emoticons in place of words as you can."


*Snow1* is the frozen tears of the *Angel* of love. This beautiful white winged *Angel* was *Inlove* with the *Earth*. She watched as *Woman* and *Man* created families as they spread across the *Earth*. She watched as they discovered *Fire* and learned to construct *Tools*. She watched as they planted *Apple*, *Banana*, *Lemon*, *Lime*, and *Orange* *Trees*. She watched as the planted *Pumpkin*, *MushroomG*, *Flowerb*, and learned to roast *Coffee* beans. She watched as they domesticated *Cat*, *Bird*, and other animals.

When ever a *Man* or a *Woman* discovered something new, created something of use, or did something good she would *Bigsmile* and *Laugh*. Then one late December day when the *Sun* was setting and the *Moon* rising; before the first *Star* began to sparkle in the night sky. She witness a *Person*, she could not tell if it was a *Woman* or a *Man*, discovered *Gold*. The *Person* began to *Shovel* into the *Earth* destroying *Trees*, *Flowerp*, and *Butterflyr*.

The *Angel* of love tried to *Stop* the *Person* with a gentle touch, but the *Suitheart* of the *Angel* of love grew cold. Then *Snow2* began to fall from the eyes of the *Angel* of love. This is the legend of the creation of *Snow3*.

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer

© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/759313-Funny-Friday-Legend-of-the-creation-of-snow