*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/760020-Jacob-did-more-than-rearrange-the-room
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#760020 added September 4, 2012 at 9:16pm
Restrictions: None
Jacob did more than rearrange the room...
I couldn't find anything; things are no longer there; things are there that are new.

I'll adjust. Just need to get over it.

Me:

Hard to come back and not remember where you've stored the underwear and shirts. Very frustrating. One must change clothes every day in Costa Rica if not twice. In Montana it helps if you can change them once-a-month, but daily is still nice. Right, Party?

So I'm coping.

Money:

Couldn't check balance in Costa Rica. I knew I was okay. I'm more than okay. Have too much money again (that should read too much to complain or be stressed out about it). Maybe I should've kept my place in Perez? Would've made the last week a lot less stressful.

I can travel this autumn. I can go back to Costa Rica. I can travel somewhere in February. I can still go back to Norway in May. Money-wise it is possible. Up to me to make it happen.

People in my life:

People change. Even over short periods of time. Myrt? She's not dead but she moved into a new place, doesn't want visits; doesn't have a phone. I think she's given up.

Lavinia however looks slimmer and happier. And I am happy for her.

Haven't met as many people as I expected these first two days. In my place: Carly is in France; Jeremy is back. Richard and Tamara are gone. Saw Justin; said hello to Alison and David. Visited with Shannon and Sean.

My room:

It's going to take getting used to. Stuff is g.o.n.e. And I'm sleeping on a hard futon. Table, shelving, rug.... gone. As soon as I get into the closets though I'll find stuff. It was time to simplify. But stuff I needed is gone... Writings are fine though.

Jacob and I...

...had a monetary agreement. And he was there Monday to pay me. Bless him and the hundred dollar bills he payed with.

Unfortunately, other things were unclear. I'll be taking 17 nails out of the wall over this coming week and taking down his paper collage (not bad but not my style) and removing tape and stickums.

Very few thins are where they were or where they need to be. Shannon (who lives below me) will forgive my moving everything around. She'll have to.

I am glad though that he made the room his for 5 months. Our deal made it cheap enough for him to have his own place. This was a good thing.

Bored?

Not likely! Poetry meeting tonight and something planned almost every day in September. Speaking of which... gotta go and see if any peaches are left!

34,347

© Copyright 2012 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/760020-Jacob-did-more-than-rearrange-the-room