*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/760209-A-little-news
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#760209 added September 7, 2012 at 7:55am
Restrictions: None
A little news...
I learned the results of my mole biopsies yesterday. Both were severe atypical dysplastic nevus, the kind of cells that may turn into melanoma. The pathologist recommends excision so I made an appointment for October 11th to have the one on my upper shoulder removed...the other one on November 5th. I hope by then I get used to the idea because right now I am having the weird scary shallow breathing jitters. Enough said on that.

Earlier yesterday I dropped off a library volunteer application and picked up a ticket at the Community Playhouse box office to see All My Sons on the 16th. Afterwards, I wondered about the volunteering because of the "moles" but then realized that was stupid...can't worry about everything, although I try *Rolleyes*.

Even though I love my Kindle, I continue to read "books", currently another Laura Lippman. And I see she has a new one out, When She Was Good (maybe for the Kindle).

I just got home from my walk to the back of the development, and I'm dripping already. It is hot and humid this morning. I strolled a little ways with a girl who was walking her dogs, a friendly boxer and a little pug-nosed something. She turned and went toward the condos. Several dumptrucks of dirt were going that way, too...stinky diesel exhaust fumes. At one house in Meadowbrook Ridge (the new section in the back) two little kids were riding in their svelte battery powered little automobiles. Better than running around getting real exercise, right? *Laugh*

Oh, before I go and jump into the shower, I read this wonderful story here yesterday, "Old One Ear by Cynaemon . If you have time, it's short and worth it *Smile*. Have a fun weekend!

until next time...c

© Copyright 2012 Have a sunshiny day! (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Have a sunshiny day! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/760209-A-little-news