*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/761990-Snow-and-depression
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#761990 added October 3, 2012 at 9:44pm
Restrictions: None
Snow and depression
*Snow1*

After 40 days with no precipitation it rained early in the morning. When I got up there was snow on Mt.Sentinel below the M. I love the first snow and was tempted to walk over to the mountain and up. But I don't really like the M Trail as it affects my vertigo. I figure it'll snow again and the snow level will be lower.

me:

I was reading Nikola's blog and thought: My place is a shambles. In Costa Rica everything was clean, arranged, etc. (well...mostly). When I came back to my 2 rooms in Montana I barely recognized them as a friend was staying here and rearranged e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. I've barely lifted a finger since. The depression just set in and became overwhelming. I've stayed busy since and avoided the chaos I felt.

An intervention would be nice. Years ago it would've saved my ass. This time I'll get to it. Just not today.

*Snow2*

Ten years ago was a very difficult day. So, I've been fragile emotionally. I even had difficulty talking at Socrates Club on being homeless in Kansas and that was a surprise as I can usually speak about it without it overwhelming me.

I'm okay now.

*Snow3*

Had an orange-chocolate shake. Very orangey! Ate my hummus bun with tuna fish and a tomato. At least I'm not neglecting myself entirely. Although, another tooth has broken... not good news.

Watched Star Trek (the movie). Not exactly a great movie. The acting was awful but the theme was fine. The TV programs (all the various incarnations) were much better.
35,761

© Copyright 2012 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/761990-Snow-and-depression