*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/762010-Target--Audience
by Drake
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1894963
Three brother's search a mysterious land for their missing father.
#762010 added October 4, 2012 at 3:00am
Restrictions: None
Target Audience

TARGET AUDIENCE: Women and Men aged 18-49, white, black, Asian, Latino, anyone who loves fantasy and a story about flawed heroes. My audience could have an income from 10000 a year to 100000 a year, the thing that unifies my audience is that there is a little quirkiness in them somewhere. They need to have a little rebellion within them somewhere. They will be primarily located in urban areas because my audience likes the comfort of a city and the amenities. They love going to anime conventions and comic book conventions and they enjoy collecting memorabilia for the things they like.
They will love the three swords because there is enough diversity in there for everyone. There are three factions in the land. Sprites, Goblins, and Monsters. Each faction has its own strengths and weaknesses and people will relate to each brother and each faction. They will have fun with the marketing of the book. The marketing itself is a game of sorts.
© Copyright 2012 Drake (UN: drake8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Drake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/762010-Target--Audience