*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/762867-A-new-week-begins
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#762867 added October 14, 2012 at 12:31pm
Restrictions: None
A new week begins
It's Sunday, October 14, and the beginning of a new week. Usually I find Sunday motivating, but this morning I don't seem to be motivated to accomplish much of anything. The only real work I did this morning was to wash the dishes and let them air dry instead of using a dishtowel. I got Mom up earlier then usual this morning because she wok up about 5:30 crying. I don' t know what she was crying about. I also brought the oxygen compressor into the living room, turned it on and put the tubes in Mom's nose.

I'm tired this morning, maybe that's why I'm not motivated. I don't feel like doing anything today and I have a lot to do. I have to fold the towels that I washed yesterday or did I wash the towels Friday evening and hang them up on Saturday morning. I've forgotten when I did wash the towels, it doesn't matter because they are dry now. They hung over the furniture all day Saturday, so they have to be dry by now. I need to get a dryer, but that's not going to happen this month.

Mom is sitting in her wheelchair dozing. She has oxygen on, but she still seems to want to sleep. Even when I sit next to her she wants to sleep. I haven't taken her blood pressure yet, so I think I will do that. Her blood pressure could be low. I didn't give her the water Friday or Saturday because her blood pressure was low one day and normal the next. Yesterday she was a lot more alert and talkative; of course, today I'm not all that alert or motivated, I think I will take some trash to the garage and stand in the sun for a little while, if I leave the door open I can hear Mom.

© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/762867-A-new-week-begins