*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/763051-Running-around-in-circles
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#763051 added October 16, 2012 at 2:21pm
Restrictions: None
Running around in circles
Lately I seem to be running around in circles. Sometimes I don't think I accomplish anything, but as along as I write everyday then I am accomplishing a little something. I still need to do some housework; I do housework and I don't think I accomplish much because I seem to be doing the some thing over and over again. Of course, laundry is a a bottomless basket of dirty clothes. It seems that I just get the towels or the sheets finished and I have to start all over again with the same sheets and the same towels.

It might help if I had a dryer so that I didn't have to hang clothes over the furniture. I don't do laundry during the day on weekdays, I usually do it of an evening or put clothes in right before I go to bed so that I can hang them up in the morning. On the weekends, I do laundry during the day because I can't seem to focus on much while I'm taking care of Mom. I can put in a load of laundry and return to Mom before she starts crying or decides she has to get out of the wheelchair. Hanging laundry across furniture takes less time then hanging it on the line. I still seem to run in circles, doing the same thing over and over.

This is starting to sound like a rant. This is starting to sound as if I don't enjoy doing laundry. I do enjoy doing laundry; at least now that I have a washer in the house. I didn't enjoy laundry when I had to go to the laundromat. That may be the reason I'm putting off taking winter blankets to the laundromat. It seems that all I do in the laundromat is sit and wait. When I do laundry at home, I can do other stuff such as sweep the floor or write. There isn't much I can do at the laundromat except read or watch the clothes wash and dry. Perhaps watching the clothes dry would be a good meditation exercise.


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/763051-Running-around-in-circles