*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/763650-My-plans-for-the-week-leaked-onto-my-living-room-floor
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#763650 added October 22, 2012 at 9:35pm
Restrictions: None
My plans for the week leaked onto my living room floor
I woke up this morning and found my plans leaking onto the living room floor. All right, it was water from the hot water heater, but it may as well have been this week plans because I have to remain home for at least three days to get everything worked out. I don't have to purchase a water heater because that's covered by the home warenty. The service fee is $75.00.

There are several extras I need to take care of myself. That wll be at least $440.00. Then I have to have an electrician install an protective cover for the power line and I'm not sure how much that will cost. In addition there is the pipe to the presure release valve, it isn't up to code; tomorrow morning I have to call an inspecter to see if I they will grandfather the pipe on my hot water heater or if I have to have it brought up to code. At least, I can call the insespector at 6:30 A.M.on Tuesday to set up an appointment. I also have someone coming sometime tomorrow to give me an estimate on the power cord protector. Thank God for free estimates.

I don't have to worry about food because I spent most of the morning rearranging the pantry so that I know what we have to eat. We have various types of canned vegetables, rice, pasta, and beans. I can wash all my clothes in cold water, I can heat water for dishes in the microwave, which leaves me dealing with a cold shower. I'm not looking forward to that, but I don't know what else I can do. I know everything is going to work out; I'm just going to have to be patient.

© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/763650-My-plans-for-the-week-leaked-onto-my-living-room-floor