*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/764506-Like-I-need-another-excuse-not-to-do-housework
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#764506 added October 31, 2012 at 1:57pm
Restrictions: None
Like I need another excuse not to do housework
Thirty days hath September,
April, June, and November,
All the rest have thirty-one,
Except February
Which has twenty-eight
And Leap Year gives it twenty-nine.

Author Unknown or Unremembered


I have come to the conclusion that there are certain things I enjoy doing because they make me smile and laugh. I enjoy wearing a witches hat on Halloween and I enjoy writing. Since I can only wear a witches hat one day a year, I have decided to focus on writing the other 364 days.

I do not think I enjoy housework, but housework is something one is supposed to do whether you enjoy it or not. My grandmother enjoyed housework. My grandmother loved housework and I strongly suspect she was obsessed with housework, but since she has passed on into the next world I'm going to keep that opinion to myself or my blog until I meet her at the pearly gates, which I suspect she is voluntary shining and polishing.

In November, I am participating in NaNoWriMo and "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS, I have other writing plans for November and I plan to do housework in November. What I don't plan to do is sleep, but since I don't sleep very well (unless I sit down on the couch to watch television), I'm not worrying about sleeping. I'm beginning to suspect that my problem with sleep is lying down to do it because I seem to be able to sleep when I'm sitting up. I can even sleep setting up with my feet stretched out in front of me resting on a chair.

© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/764506-Like-I-need-another-excuse-not-to-do-housework