*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/764723-Snows-Favorite-Food-a-fictional-piece
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#764723 added November 2, 2012 at 3:07pm
Restrictions: None
Snow's Favorite Food (a fictional piece)
Today's Writing/blog prompt: "What is your favorite food? Other than eating it, what other ways do you have to enjoy your favorite food?" and suggested genre: "fiction" for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS by Brother Nature .


*Snow1* Favorite Food - Chocolate (nothing fictional about that) *Snow2*

Chocolate Candy Bars and World Peace


Another way to enjoy chocolate is to use it in the quest for world peace. Every time I pick up the newspaper there is a story about a battle, an assassination, or some other deadly event. Politicians do the same thing only with words; they attempt to tear down their opponent by using half-truths and innuendos. Politicians attempt to divide humanity into the haves and the have nots. The problem with this this that there are more have nots then haves, so if it comes down to a knock down, drag out fight you know who's going to win.

The way to stop the battles is, just before the engagement begins, pass out a crate of chocolate candy bars to each soldier on both sides of the battle. Then inform then that there is a monetary prize waiting for those who can eat the most chocolate candy bars in five or ten minutes. When a person eats a chocolate candy bar it melts and gets all over a person. There is no way to prevent the chocolate from getting onto hands, faces, clothes, and weapons. Once the chocolate is on the weapon, then it has to be cleaned because you can't use a dirty weapon in a battle and any weapon covered with chocolate or anything else is now dirty.

At each debate give the politicians a case of chocolate covered caramels.In this case, tell the politicians that a large monetary donation goes to the one who can stuff the most chocolate cover caramels in his or her mouth. It is difficult to eat caramels because when chewed the caramel sticks to the teeth and gums. It is difficult to talk and to argue with a mouth full of chocolate cover caramels. The politicians will be so busy stuffing their faces with candy and attempting to chew the caramels that they won't have time to argue or call each other names.

© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/764723-Snows-Favorite-Food-a-fictional-piece