*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/764827-Collecting-interesting-and-outrages-coffee-varieties
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#764827 added November 3, 2012 at 9:02pm
Restrictions: None
Collecting interesting and outrages coffee varieties
Writing/blog prompt: Are you a collector? If all things were possible, what would be your most interesting or outrages collectible? For "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS by Brother Nature .


The two food I like most is chocolate and coffee. The type of coffee I like best is whole bean because of the exquisite taste and the joy of grinding the beans myself. I don't have a favorite whole bean coffee because I haven't tasted every variety as yet. If all things were possible and money was no object, I would collect whole bean coffee. I would collect it and I would drink it.

As I grow older, I find that collecting things that can't be used in some way is stressful. I can collect just so many decorative items before my collection drives me out of my house, but collecting whole bean coffee is different. I can grind and drink the coffee. I can add chocolate to the coffee. I could collect whole bean coffee for the rest of my life without ever getting tire of making and experimenting with the coffee.

I want to taste every type of whole bean coffee, but on specific type intrigues me. The problem is I can't remember its name; however, I do know what to ask for. There is a bird or an animal in South America that eats the fruit of the coffee plant. The creature eats the fruit and seeds (coffee beans). The coffee beans pass through the creature digestive system and are deposited on the ground in the creatures skat (dung). People collect the beans and coffee is made from these beans. I can't afford to buy this type of whole bean coffee because it cost somewhere around $400.00 per pound or half-pound.

If all things were possible, I would collect whole bean coffee and the price per pound wouldn't be a problem. Once I made the coffee then I would sit on my patio and sip the coffee while I read the paper or wrote odes to the coffee I was drinking.


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/764827-Collecting-interesting-and-outrages-coffee-varieties