*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/764886-Open-Mic-Sunday-The-Food-Police-are-out-to-get-us
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#764886 added November 4, 2012 at 11:23am
Restrictions: None
Open Mic Sunday: The Food Police are out to get us
Writing/blog prompt: Open Mic Sunday, you have the stage. by Brother Nature for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS


It is the year 2020 and Sara is setting in her living room watching the morning news on her wall mounted 100" high definition 3D iTelevision. "We are happy to report," said the 95 lb. 42 Double D blond news anchor, "that Federal agents raided the Dawson Cup factory and arrested the owner Bloomburge Dawson for the manufacture and distribution of 16, 18, 32, and 36 oz. drink cups." She smiled revealing a perfect set of pearly white teeth, "According to the director of the Food Bureau of Investigation this is the largest manufacturer of illegal drink cups in the contingent U.S."

"Damn," Sara said as she took a sip from a 36 oz. cup of Rocky Mountain double caffeine triple sugar sweetened soda, "now I have to go to Mexico to purchase my extra large drink cups."

The doorbell ring, Sara got up from her recliner and started for the front door. As she stepped into the entrance hall, the door burst open. In run a cup sniffing Saint Bernard followed three F.B.I. agents wearing bullet proof vest. One agent followed the dog into the living room where he confiscated her 36 oz. cup of soda.

"You're under arrest," said another agent pulling Sara's arms behind her back and placing her wrist in handcuffs, "for the possession of an illegally large drink cup." He smiled, revealing a perfect set of white teeth, "You have the right to remain silent and if you do chose to speak anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law."


© Copyright 2012 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/764886-Open-Mic-Sunday-The-Food-Police-are-out-to-get-us