*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/765361-Where-we-ate-most-in-Fouras
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#765361 added November 9, 2012 at 2:29pm
Restrictions: None
Where we ate most in Fouras
Where we had breakfast Girl who took our picture

Taken through the glass at the restaurant.


This is the restaurant where we had most of our meals. Every morning we went here, had the “Petite De’jeune and made plans for what we would do for the day. Sometimes it was a day trip to La Rochelle or Rochefort or a place of interest in the surrounding area.

This restaurant was off the beaten path and the rates and food were great. As I was getting ready to take a picture through the big glass window, of Linda, Norman and Judy this nice French girl came up and offered to get the four of us. It was very nice of her even if the picture didn’t turn out too well due to the reflection off the glass.

This was taken close to the last day of our trip in fouras and about halfway through our seventeen day visit. We decided to go on to the beaches at Normandy and on the way stop at some other points of interest.

After Normandy we would stay at a bed and breakfast outside of Paris and the following morning return to Charles de Gaul airport.

© Copyright 2012 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/765361-Where-we-ate-most-in-Fouras