*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/765505-Possessed
by ~MM~
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fanfiction · #1902844
Shelf space for Blake's 7 fanfic
#765505 added November 10, 2012 at 7:37pm
Restrictions: None
Possessed
Prompt: Cally's been possessed.  Again.








“There have, of course, been many recorded instances of possession.  It is therefore not unreasonable to assume many more unrecorded instances have occurred throughout the galaxy.”  It was infuriating how a machine could inject so much reproach into its voice.  “However, thus far, all reported incidences have involved control of the mind and, through the motor-neurones of the central nervous system, the body.  Individuals have displayed uncharacteristic behaviour and irascible temperament.


“I have searched all retrievable databanks and conclude that occurrences of bodily possession have, until now, been limited to biochemical changes.  The subsequent cognitive and behavioural aberrations are a direct result of neurotransmission alteration…”


“Never mind that,” snapped Avon.  “What can we do about this.”


“Absolutely nothing!”  Trilled Orac.  “Cally’s wings are here to stay.”











Writing dragon signature
© Copyright 2012 ~MM~ (UN: miget_mushroom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
~MM~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/765505-Possessed