*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/765509-School-Boys
by ~MM~
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fanfiction · #1902844
Shelf space for Blake's 7 fanfic
#765509 added November 10, 2012 at 7:50pm
Restrictions: None
School Boys
Prompt: Our heroes are back in high school (well, old English boarding school in this case)








“Tarrant!  Damn you, Tarrant.  Get back here!”  The shout tore across the field as one boy chased after another. 


Tarrant, smaller and curly-haired, raced on, not heeding the other boy’s yells.  From his fist a piece of white cloth flapped.  Reaching the hedge, he took a wild leap and scrambled through.  The other boy had been catching up, but here his size played against him and he lost valuable time squeezing through the hedge.  Del Tarrant, cheeks pink from running and conquest, turned into the road and ran on towards the beach.





A group of tense-looking schoolboys, hearing the scuffle of his feet on the pebbles, perked up.  “Did you get it?” 


Tarrant waved the cloth as he ran closer.


Seeing it, his classmates let out a wild cheer.  “He’s got it!  Tarrant’s got it.” 





Tarrant pulled up short, waving his trophy triumphantly.  He was out red-faced and panting, but there was a delighted gleam in his blue eyes.  A number of the boys clustered round him.  “I don’t believe it!”  “How did you do it?”  “Tarrant, you fox!”  Tarrant puffed out his cheeks with pride.


“It wasn’t easy…” He began, only trying to sound modest.





“Tarrant, run!”  The warning shout came too late.  The older boy, his size now to his advantage, was baring down on the victors.


Wide-eyed, and without a thought to Tarrant, the boys ran off, leaving a still out of breath Tarrant staggering to get away. 


“Got you.”  A large fist landed on Tarrant’s collar.  The elder boy roughly shook Tarrant.  “How dare you.  You thieving little – ” Travis uttered an unprintable word and shook Tarrant again.  “I don’t care if you are the Head Boy’s fag.  Blake won’t be able to save you this time.  Star Killer’s going to give you six of the best.  I’ll see to that.  Now give me back my shorts!”








Writing dragon signature
© Copyright 2012 ~MM~ (UN: miget_mushroom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
~MM~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/765509-School-Boys