*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/766177-NOv-17
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #1569450
6.8.09 I will Blog
#766177 added November 17, 2012 at 6:49pm
Restrictions: None
NOv 17
Her I am sitting and waiting. I planned an open house for my Thirty-One business and it is POURING DOWN RAIN Really? Why today? Everyone just wants to curl up and stay warm and dry. I had one friend and brave soul come. Sweet Tove and she bought a mini organizing utility tote from my cash and carry stash. The she bought a large Utility tote and got the medioum for $5.00 what a buy!


I have one stop to make after the 4:00 closing time of my party. After that I am coming home and sitting at the computer and trying to catch up on my word count.


My little dog Ariel, likes to chase the cat that belonged to the owners of the house I rent. When they left, they couldn't take the cat and the humane society wouldn't come and get it. I refused to take care of it. I don't care for cats and this one has a history of biting anyone who gives it attention then walks away. IT grabs the back of the calf and bits. It has abandonment issues I guess. Anyway my mother came to watch Ariel while I was out of town. She fed the cat the last of the food the owners left. Then she went and bought two more bags and told me I had to feed it. WELL, you can imagine. The cat is fat and looks very good with his fur nice instead of rangy. I feed it once a day. I think mu mom is feeding it twice. They will be here next week to tak care of the dog while I am gone again.


This morning Ariel broke away and I didn't have a good grip on the leash handle. She took off after the cat and went through the fence to the neighbors. I couldn't get her. I walked around calling her but she didn't bark and I thought of all the days, in the rain and I have to go knock on peoples doors at 7:00AM to see if I can get into their yard to get my dog. I went back to the back yard once more and there she was, wet and dragging her pink leash handle.


I took her straight to the shower and scrubbed her up. She doesn't like the shower or bath but at least she was warm.
© Copyright 2012 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/766177-NOv-17