*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/768510-Evaluation
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#768510 added December 15, 2012 at 5:36pm
Restrictions: None
Evaluation
Well, I was supposed to be evalauted this week by my principal. The last time that a principal came in to evaluate me formally was four years ago, in 2008. That was the principal who hired me. We are on our second principal since that lady retired. This is our current principal's second year to be at our school, and she certainly didn't come in the library to evaluate me last year. She just totally made something up. Our assistant principal was supposed to evaluate me, but that didn't work out because she had to have surgery.

The principal asked me several times for a good time for her to come. I named several times, all of which were not possible due to scheduling conflicts. Wednesday I e-mailed her with two more suggestions: 1:00 Thursday and 9:00 Friday. I never heard back from her. When she didn't show up at 1:00 on Thursday, I assumed she would be there at 9:00 on Friday. Nope - she didn't show then either. I assumed she would make something up again this year.

At 12 noon on Friday, here she came. Problem: I had asked my 12:00 class to come at 10:00 because my books desperately needed straightening out, and I wanted several uninterupted hours to work on them, never thinking that the principal would try to show up at that point. Besides, I would never ask her to evaluate me with this class because of their behavior. She had put a note in my box to that effect and I had never checked my box - I had been looking for a return e-mail. Ha! Silly me.

My allergy to administrators is not getting any better.



© Copyright 2012 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/768510-Evaluation