*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/769236-Gatekeepers-of-Knowledge
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#769236 added December 22, 2012 at 5:34pm
Restrictions: None
Gatekeepers of Knowledge
Gatekeepers of Knowledge

Physicists say the universe is expanding. This is not something I made up. Further they claim that there are dimensions beyond the scope of our current understanding, that keep popping up in mathematical models.

When we look out into the heavens we see a vastness that boggles the mind. The same can be said when we look into a microscope… the more powerful the images we coax out of the microscopic the deeper we realize lie worlds that can only be hypothesized. These are very small spaces inhabited by the double helix, molecules and atoms. These are dimensions that are ever bit as real as the cosmos that explode before our eyes on a clear night. The difference is we can see the sun, moon and stars, but the worlds smaller than a mustard seed are all but invisible.

Human beings are awed by big things. So it is reasonable for one to think that our creator is something bigger than we are. However, what is so hard about conceiving that our creator came from the microscopic rather then the telescopic?

Are we not prepared to concede that good things sometimes come in small packages? I believe the case that God is small carries a heavy weight of evidence. Assume for a moment that you were God and decided to create life. No doubt it would be some form of robot with a computer for a brain, a carbon fiber skeleton, some wires for a nervous system, sensors and some appendages for locomotion and handling things. All these components would be of a size that could be seen and manipulated. They would not be larger than a skyscraper or smaller than a microchip.

Now all these components are huge in comparison to the size of most of the seminal bio building blocks of life. Thus, is it not reasonable to assume that whatever created us was smaller than we are?

Science is in denial about any sort of creation theory for reasons I have already discussed. For those who missed that installment it is because scientists feel threatened by possibilities that involve priests, (The custodians of a spiritual dimension) and philosophers (who speculate on things that can’t be proven by empirical means.)

As unlikely as the Primordial Pool Hypothesis (PPH) seems to most, it does have the advantage of keeping science as the gatekeepers of knowledge. While I must concede they have done a better job with the power than the philosophers and priests ever did, the PPH demonstrates the absurd lengths they will go in order to guard their turf, and the constraints that will forever keep mankind inside the box of their discipline.

© Copyright 2012 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/769236-Gatekeepers-of-Knowledge