*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/771241-Whats-Worse-Extreme-Hot-Weather-or-Extreme-Cold
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1227752
I am finding my stride and living life in a world filled with chaos and change.
#771241 added January 10, 2013 at 10:28pm
Restrictions: None
What's Worse: Extreme Hot Weather or Extreme Cold???
January 10, 2013: What's worse: extremely cold weather or extremely hot weather?
That was our question for today's blog post and this one is not hard for me to choose. I've lived in a state, or shall I say a city for most of my life, prior to our move to Indiana some 20+ years ago, but when I did live in this city, the weather was always muggy, humid and the heat was oppressive.

So, I am sure you can guess from my opening lines that I'm going to say extreme heat it the worse...and yep, bingo! You win the challenge, you are the prize winner here, because HEAT is something that you can do little about to find relief.

I'm not a swimmer, never learned but that is one of my future plans to learn this in my life but even if I had, we never could afford a pool, and public swimming is an absolute NO for me. I KNOW you can always bundle up or down, put on coats, and sweaters, light a fire, drink loads of tea and coffee to get warm but in the heat? There just isn't enough to do to cool a person down.
Without a doubt, HEAT is the worse one in my book! Hands down. *Thumbsdown**Thumbsdown**Thumbsdown*

Well, I think I've said enough, my kid is still up. I bid thee adieu. 


The Tale of Coco Adore:
for friends and fans of the mayhem *Smile*

** Image ID #1396102 Unavailable **

Latest Kiya design sig and I love it!

noticing newbies committee sig

© Copyright 2013 Happy Adore♥ (UN: mylyndoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy Adore♥ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/771241-Whats-Worse-Extreme-Hot-Weather-or-Extreme-Cold