*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/771619-My-worst-qualityoh-no-The-truth-again
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1227752
I am finding my stride and living life in a world filled with chaos and change.
#771619 added January 14, 2013 at 9:33pm
Restrictions: None
My worst quality...oh, no! The truth again...
My Worst Quality


For today's blog entry, we are to discuss our worst qualities about ourselves...oh, boy! This one shouldn't be too hard to speak about since I posted this in a rant a few weeks back. However, I will try to be a bit more logical sounding as well as slightly academic.

If I were being honest, which I am, I'd have to say that my worst quality is my lack of organization. I am not an orderly person, and I know some of these traits are taught so, I can't honestly be blamed for what my parents didn't do themselves. Oh, wait! They were unorganized too, well, not my Dad but he didn't share it and I never learned it. What is amazing to me is watching someone who is organized dive into an unorganized mess. They can see it arranged in their mind. When I look at an unorganized mess I see my life stretching out in front of me, in an endless piled up mess that I can never arrange.

This year I set it as one of my resolutions to try to get organized because I do not want my youngest child to end up like me, where things get worked out or put away but it is all consuming and draining to finish. I mean, I'm the one who will gladly go trim the hedges before organizing the living room or dusting. To be honest, and I'm starting to dig deep...can't go too deep for this blog posting, but I just think it all is related to yada-yada.

If anyone here is still a Seinfield fan,this is from the "Yada Yada" episode where George's girlfriend uses the term "yada yada" to gloss over things she doesn't want to discuss. It was hilarious and there's a Youtube video on it if you want to see it. Anyway, that's where I'm at with it. I used to do chores as a child, and in my teenage years and yada-yada, I don't do them unless its necessary.

So, I don't know what it is and I am sure many women's opinion of me just dropped dramatically by this confession but it's true and it's my life. It's not pretty at all, and I've had to live with myself, and so has my husband who thankfully did not pick up this bad quality. His good quality of being organized did not rub off on me either but I know he had to put some ideals aside to live with me all of these years. What some people have to go through for love! *Heart*

That is another post and I'm sure my husband could chime in on that one with a few sidebars...so, there you go. Thanks again for reading my post!



The Tale of Coco Adore:
for friends and fans of the mayhem *Smile*

silent adore

** Image ID #1664809 Unavailable **

noticing newbies committee sig

© Copyright 2013 Happy Adore♥ (UN: mylyndoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy Adore♥ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/771619-My-worst-qualityoh-no-The-truth-again