*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/775519-I-Laugh-until-I
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#775519 added February 19, 2013 at 4:37pm
Restrictions: None
I Laugh until I...
The February 19, 2013 prompt for "Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum is
What makes you laugh?

The rumor has it that laughter can add years to your life, but how many years does laughter add to your life. This is difficult to answer because some sources say laughter does not have an affect on a person's lifespan. Other sources say laughter does add to your lifespan, but disagree on whether it is minutes or years that are added. Some say 15 minutes of laughter a day adds 8 years to your lifespan and others suggest that it is only 10 minutes, but does not say how long you have to laugh each day to receive those 10 minutes. None of the sources (at least those I have found) give cited sources for any of this information.

Given the information in the preceding paragraph, a person needs to take any information about laughter and an increase in lifespan with a grain of salt. Of course, since too many grains salt will adversely affect human lifespan, we need to be careful about how many grains of salt we consume with our laughter.

I laugh until I puck.
I laugh until I pee.
I laugh so hard that coffee comes out my nose.

What makes me laugh? Given the fact that I have a weird sense of humor and am prone to hysterical laughter, anything will make me laugh. There is also the fact that if given the choice between laughter and tears, I chose laughter. In addition, under the proper conditions, I can laugh and cry at the same time. Therefore, answering the question "What makes you laugh?" is extremely difficult and may be impossible.

I laugh until I cry.
I will be laughing the day I die,
at some stupid and humorous
human or animal trick.

Thought of the day: “I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.” ― Maya Angelou

© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/775519-I-Laugh-until-I