*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/775698-thanks
by Wren
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1096245
Just play: don't look at your hands!
#775698 added February 21, 2013 at 11:32pm
Restrictions: None
thanks


I haven't gotten my daily haiku (Haikus?) in with much regularity recently. Accidentally got one in twice, and when I tried to delete it, almost deleted the whole book. Had a hard time getting it back out of the trash, in fact. When I was thrashing around with that, I must have somehow changed the audience to private. Sorry about that, and thank you to Alfred for pointing it out.

Had to have a story written for last Friday's class, then we didn't have time for me to read mine. I'd already handed it out, so at least I haven't spent the week editing and rewriting. Too bad too, it needed it.

Finished the giraffe I was painting, and got the shadows in pretty well. It takes nerve to paint blue down half the picture!

Would have skipped my poetry group on Monday, but the church secretary had the day off for president's day, and I'm the only one in the group with a key to the church. Then needed to help someone with a poetry circle yesterday, and help get out a newsletter today before watercolors. Then a Lenten service and soup dinner tonight. Great music.

Anyway, we're way behind on tv watching LOL (I don't know how to punctuate for that lol thing!), and way behind on housework too. Ah me, the retired life!

© Copyright 2013 Wren (UN: oldcactuswren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wren has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/775698-thanks