*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/778134-At-the-end-of-one-year-and-the-beginning-of-the-next
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#778134 added March 20, 2013 at 6:12pm
Restrictions: None
At the end of one year and the beginning of the next
Positively me:

Today is the ending of Winter and the ushering in of Spring in the Northern hemisphere. It is Naw Ruz in Iran, the Zoroastrian community and among the Bahá'ís.

For us the year 170 begins at sunset.

For me it means a new notebook (green) for my journal. And my first piece of prose/poetry will start with [170.1] ...when I write it. This past year has been spotty for my blog and even worse for my other writing. Did some editing and I've kept up my journal.

Have traveled a wee bit.

The new year looks like more of the same. More travel and attempts to keep up with writing and more editing.

Travel: I'll visit Europe for two months. Plan on seeing my sister and my mother in Washington ...maybe July. Really want to get back to Costa Rica ...maybe August. Africa in November seems iffy as the regions I really want to visit are experiencing some turmoil. Could go back to Europe in the autumn. Too soon to decide. Winter? Far too soon.

Writing: I've written so much it doesn't really matter. Something will enthuse me and I'll respond with poetry or prose.

Editing: Need to get on this! If I can publish, even self-publish some of what I've written it would help tremendously in organizing what I have already written.

Publishing: A chapbook is my first goal. Should've had it done a month ago. I have made progress.

Photography: Same as writing. Need to edit!

Most importantly: I need to work on relationships. I seem to be crawling into my shell and not staying in touch with people. In the end this will keep me sane.
40,265

© Copyright 2013 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/778134-At-the-end-of-one-year-and-the-beginning-of-the-next